Friday, July 8, 2011

7-6-02

This past week James and I celebrated our 9th anniversary.  I can't believe it's been 9 yrs, that makes me feel old.  But it has been a wonderful 9 years and I am sooooo glad I married James.
 We have a tradition that on our anniversary we pick out 1 gift together.  This year we bought ourselves a blendtec blender.  I LOVE it.  It was a great gift for both of us. (It has a tracker of how many cycles you have used on it.  It is less than a month old and it is already up to 150 cycles.)
It's kinda funny, I am the one who flakes out a little more about anniversary and birthdays, so I had considered it done.  But James being a wonderful husband did surprise me with these.
I feel so loved.  Since we have been married 9 years I am going to make a list of 9 things I love/admire about James.
1- I love your corny jokes.  I don't know why but I do.
2- I admire your dedication.  I wish I had half the dedication you do and I know our whole family is blessed by it.
3- I love what a wonderful father you are.
4- I love how patient with me you are.
5- I love that you have a strong testimony and I am so grateful you do.
6- I love how smart you are and I admire your hard work in getting your Masters degree.
7- I love that you are helpful around the house.
8- I love that you wrap your arms around me when we sleep.
9- I just LOVE YOU!!!

Thanks for being a wonderful hubby and a wonderful dad too!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, James and Liz. I was remembering your wedding reception just last night when I went outside and breathed in the sweet fragrance of honeysuckle. You may not have noticed, but it wafted on the summer breeze at your garden reception, and I've loved it ever since.