Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School

It happened.  My little girl grew up and went to kindergarten.  I kinda feel like it's the beginning of the end. She is so smart and so ready but she will always be my baby.  Rest assured she did not feel any anguish over today.  And to be honest I don't think I felt the most anguish, that roll was taken by her little sister who thinks that she is 5 as well and going to kindergarten.  I had hard time coaxing Lily out of the classroom, she felt like she belonged there.   




Lily will be starting preschool here soon and I am not sure how I feel about that either.  Lily qualifies for free preschool through the school district along with speech therapy.  She will be doing preschool 2 days a week and I am fine with that, what I am having a super hard time with is that they will send a bus to pick her up.  She is way to little to ride the bus isn't she.  My heart can barelyy handle the thought.  Have any of you sent your kids on the bus? What did you do and how did you handle it, would I be crazy to drive her when this service is offered?

No comments: