Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Racing Day

This past Saturday we packed up and headed to SL for a family fun race.Taylorsville Days was happening and with part of it they had a 5k.  My parents, James' parents and Mike and Amy family were there as well.  It was super fun.  The girls were super excited!
My mom, James' mom and I walked together with the little girlies walking with us.  My niece Ivy walked with us as well. So here's Grandma with Ivy and Lily
And Grandma Hurst with Lily.
Erin had the funniest little run and I tried with all my might to get a pic of it.  But every time the camera shot something was in the way rather it be a person, mailbox, parked car etc.  This is the best one I got.  For some reason I didn't have time to snap tons of photos.
Erin walked an approximate total of 1.5 miles.  Lily walked about 2.  I am proud of them and look forward to doing more.  It was fun.

3 comments:

The Maez Mommy said...

I am so proud of you! That's fantastic! We love running races as a family. The boys usually just do the 1K - but want to do a 5K this summer. It gives us all a great feeling of accomplishment :)

Bonnie said...

Woot, a three-generation good time! Awesome!

Natalie said...

Good job! And hey, we missed you guys today!