Friday, November 20, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

I think 4 year olds are just about the funniest people on earth. Erin has me laughing all the time. I really need to be better about writing these down, but today she had me laughing so hard I had to share it. James was asking her about school at breakfast so this is how their dialog went.

James: So what poem are you learning in preschool this week Erin?
Erin: Its about a turkey with big feathers that runs away just before Thanksgiving.
James: Oh can you tell me how it goes?
Erin: On it's feet.

It still cracks me up. It's like Erin was setting James up for the perfect joke, but she was completely honest. I just love how 4 yr olds view the world.

2 comments:

Lance and Nicole said...

Oh, I think we're in for a real treat when the primary program comes tomorrow. I went to the primary practice today and Erin got up and said her line and then she continued on with a very nice testimony after. Heather kept telling her to say "in the name of Jesus Christ, amen", but Erin just kept on going. It was very cute.

Ashley said...

That is the perfect joke. How cute!