Friday, April 3, 2009

Lovers Spat*

James and I are having a little lovers spat over the new blog layout. I was in desperate need of something springy and happy and this layout fulfilled that need and I love it.
James just doesn't like it. He thinks it isn't very realistic.
So tell us what you think. There is a poll on the side to vote and if you would like to elaborate on that vote just leave a comment.
(warning I am now going to ramble for a moment)
Isn't it nice to know that we can all have our own opinions and be able to voice them. I love that fact that we are all so different. I think personality is a sure sign of "Divine design". I love that we have to learn to work with people and live with people that are different than us. I do believe this is a key ingredient for perfecting ourselves. This is one of the few "tests" that we are not only tested on daily but multiple times a day. We have so many wonderful opportunities to learn this as well through parenthood/families, marriage, work, church calling etc. I know I am no where near perfect in this area, but I do realize that each person, with their personality, is one of Gods divine creations that I am here to love and learn from.

* We really are not having a spat I just liked the sound of that for the title. We just have a minor difference of opinions. James doesn't hate it he just likes other ones better and if it was really a spat I would change it in a moment because it wouldn't be worth it.

6 comments:

Julie said...

I like this one, I also liked the last one, but I like change and this looks so clean and bight I like it..........but, I don't think this should cause a lovers spat, this is much too trival for that, so I say change it again and kiss and make up and be happy !!!!!!

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosander said...

I love it!

Bonnie said...

You are so right, Lizzy. Many personalities make for a more interesting existence! If only everyone realized it and didn't try to force total agreement on unimportant matters. You wouldn't believe the silly things I've known others to get all bent out of shape about. And I'm not referring to your layout. ;) No opinion here one way or the other on that.

Britt said...

Oh man! My comment was removed! Must have been that comment on how great making up with your spouse can be. ;)

Natalie said...

I really like it. I was choosing between this one and the one I have on my blog right now. cute.