Sunday, February 22, 2009

One of my favorties

I have a confession to make. I LOVE VEGGIE TALES!!!! I just thought I would share this with you all and hopefully you will enjoy it as well. Here are my reasons for loving it: 1- It centers around biblical stories and themes. So while it thoroughly entertains the kids it also teaches them some good lessons.
2- It is hilarious!!! Each episode has an interlude of Silly Songs with Larry. Here is a video of "I Love My Lips" And Barbara Manatee here
3- My girls like vegetables (maybe not eating them but they still like them:)

I know I am silly but we all need some sort of silliness to get us through.
Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

Britt said...

We too love Veggie Tales. I had never seen them until I rented a movie for Bradley about a year ago. I'm sold. I think I like the cucumber the best. Especially "silly songs with Larry!"

Rosander said...

I love it too. I do have to admit that the lip song has been my favorite Veggie Tale song:)

McKenzie said...

You all are getting something out of your shows I put on Thomas for Kimball the other day and found myself alone in the room still watching. And I still didn't turn it off.