Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girl Power

First off I finishesd my biggest project for Christmas. Didn't they turn out super cute!!! Check out my bow blog here to learn how to make all of these items. Having girls is so much fun. And here's the best part: EACH SET COST ME LESS THEN $10 TO MAKE!!! What super fun gifts are you giving?

One more thing, I bought a puppy for Christmas. I am so excited. She isn't old enough to leave her mommy yet, but she is ours. She is a lab/golden retriever mix and is pure black. I need help to know what to name her. Names on the to ponder list are: Ruby, Noel, Flower, Jasmin and TinkerBell. Tell me what you think and we are always open to more suggestions.

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like Ruby or Goldilocks. Who knows, she may just be black gold. Tinker Belle bodes ill for house-breaking.

Natalie said...

Those are adorable Liz! And how fun to get a puppy. Todd and Ellie just got one too. The girls are super excited!

Ashley said...

So talented Liz! Sounds like a fun Christmas! Questions or you... what type of wheat grinders are best? I heard you would know.

Liz said...

Ashley- I have a wondermill wheat grinder and I LOVE IT! It is very quiet compared to others and so fast. I highly reccomend it.

kimberlis korner said...

Ruby and Noel are my votes. BEST OF LUCK with that! (Not the names, the PUPPY!)
WHERE were YOU when I had LITTLE girls!!! I needed you to be my friend and neighbor!!! SO CUTE! You never cease to amaze me!

kimberlis korner said...

Sorry, just had to through in for Liz and Todd and Ellie, have you looked at my "BELLA" blog?!?
I MISS her but I'm glad she not CURRENTLY at MY house!

Andrea said...

I vote Noel.

Britt said...

Those are cute! And I like Ruby and Tink from your list. Others to consider, Gizmo and Gidget!

These Are The Days said...

My sister's black lab just passed away. Her name was Lucy, I loved that name. Her family is very sad but they had many good years with her. I love the girly things you made. Great job.

Bonnie said...

Praying.