Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here we are...


Okay I am joining the world of blogging. This is a hard step for me, but I have enjoyed reading others blogs, so hopefully someone out there will get a smile from me. Anyways for my first post I will just give you a few glimpses into what goes on around here.




1- Last week we woke up to a rainy day. Erin was singing all morning, "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring..." As i was cooking breakfast she decided to change the words, "It's raining it's pouring (Then looking right at me sings,) the old lady is cooking breakfast."




2- Lily is to smart. She has already figured out how to push a chair over to the back door, climb up, unlock the door and pull it open. AHHHHHH I can't leave her alone for a moment. To say the least she is mischievous.




3- I bought Erin a new hat for school. She loved it, so when we woke up this morning and I told her it was a school day she got excited and asked if she could wear her new hat. She is such a girl.




4- Lily's vocab is growing. It's so cute. Last night she added ball to her lexicon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy kids... Lily reminds me of a baby bird. Erin is ham with that geeky hat.

Julie said...

They sure are cute girls, I am lucky to call them grandchildren !!!!

Bonnie said...

Hey Liz, welcome to blogland! I look forward to keeping up with you and those two 100% precious girls! Why I might even like to hear about James once in a while too.

Britt said...

So cute! I haven't seen you in so long. Welcome to the blog world!

Ashley said...

I just noticed Amy had a link for your blog. How fun to be able to read about you now! Have you seen my blog? lanenga.com